About the property
A three acre walled garden set in nine acres of woodland and policies.Neighbouring 17th Century House and Dovecot.
* 400 year old yew trees often referred to as the four Apostles
* Good examples of ancient topiary
* Holder of NCCPG collection of 19th Century Shrub Roses.
* Walled garden renowned for its atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
* Sumptuous and flamboyant plantings of old-fashioned roses underplanted with herbaceous perennials in wide borders.
Garden: all year, daily 10-5 or dusk if earlier.