Book / View Availability
Please contact us by clicking here and we will help book your holiday.
|- - Available|
|- - Not available|
|- - Your holiday can start on this day|
|From Date||To Date||Weekly Rate||Deposit|
|Sat 14 Nov 2015||Sun 20 Dec 2015||£850||£255|
|Mon 21 Dec 2015||Sun 27 Dec 2015||£1,500||£450|
|Mon 28 Dec 2015||Sun 03 Jan 2016||£1,800||£540|
|Mon 04 Jan 2016||Fri 08 Jan 2016||£850||£255|
|Sat 09 Jan 2016||Fri 05 Feb 2016||£850||£255|
|Sat 06 Feb 2016||Fri 18 Mar 2016||£950||£285|
|Sat 19 Mar 2016||Fri 08 Apr 2016||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 09 Apr 2016||Fri 27 May 2016||£1,150||£345|
|Sat 28 May 2016||Fri 03 Jun 2016||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 04 Jun 2016||Fri 24 Jun 2016||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 25 Jun 2016||Fri 02 Sep 2016||£1,400||£420|
|Sat 03 Sep 2016||Fri 23 Sep 2016||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 24 Sep 2016||Fri 07 Oct 2016||£1,150||£345|
|Sat 08 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 29 Oct 2016||Fri 11 Nov 2016||£950||£285|
|Sat 12 Nov 2016||Tue 20 Dec 2016||£850||£255|
|Wed 21 Dec 2016||Tue 27 Dec 2016||£1,500||£450|
|Wed 28 Dec 2016||Tue 03 Jan 2017||£1,800||£540|
|Wed 04 Jan 2017||Fri 06 Jan 2017||£850||£255|
|Sat 07 Jan 2017||Fri 10 Feb 2017||£850||£255|
|Sat 11 Feb 2017||Fri 07 Apr 2017||£950||£285|
|Sat 08 Apr 2017||Fri 28 Apr 2017||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 29 Apr 2017||Fri 26 May 2017||£1,150||£345|
|Sat 27 May 2017||Fri 02 Jun 2017||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 03 Jun 2017||Fri 23 Jun 2017||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 24 Jun 2017||Fri 08 Sep 2017||£1,400||£420|
|Sat 09 Sep 2017||Fri 22 Sep 2017||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 23 Sep 2017||Fri 06 Oct 2017||£1,150||£345|
|Sat 07 Oct 2017||Fri 27 Oct 2017||£1,250||£375|
|Sat 28 Oct 2017||Fri 10 Nov 2017||£950||£285|
|Sat 11 Nov 2017||Wed 20 Dec 2017||£850||£255|
|Thu 21 Dec 2017||Wed 27 Dec 2017||£1,500||£450|
|Thu 28 Dec 2017||Wed 03 Jan 2018||£1,800||£540|
Cuil-na-Sithe is an idyllic holiday retreat offering a true highland welcome. After an active day out and about return home and enjoy this well-presented self catering home. The elegant drawing room with its large bay window, open fire and comfy sofas make a wonderfully relaxing haven for all seasons and the traditional dining room offers plenty of space for everyone to gather and enjoy holiday meals. The conservatory is perfect for enjoying the stunning views across the pretty garden to the loch and with under-floor heating this social room remains cosy even on the chilliest day. Keen cooks will love the stylish, well equipped kitchen with its electric AGA (plus back-up regular range cooker) heated slate floor and ceiling window allowing the light to flood in over the large breakfast bar. Double doors open out to the garden where summer time meals or a barbecue can be enjoyed. The bedrooms are well-presented and the two main bedrooms boast loch views, beautiful 20ft-high domed ceilings with original frieze plasterwork and luxurious en-suite bathrooms.
Cuil-na-Sithe is a magical highland hideaway yet easily accessible from both Glasgow and Edinburgh - guests can even arrive by sea-plane which lands just minutes from the front door. The large surrounding garden and grounds with its charming summerhouse/games room make this a perfect destination for all the family. Guests are welcome to launch their own boat from the house jetty and fish on the loch.
Outer hall, main hall, drawing room with open fire, conservatory with underfloor heating, dining room, double bedroom, bathroom (shower, WC & WHB), sitting room, kitchen with underfloor heating, electric AGA and cooker plus back-up regular electric range, breakfast bar and French doors to garden, utility room, bathroom (shower, WC & WHB)
Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, separate shower and underfloor heating, double bedroom, bathroom (roll-top bath, over bath power shower, WC & WHB), twin bedroom, single bedroom with additional single trundle bed, double bedroom, second stairway giving easy access to ground floor bathroom.
Large enclosed garden overlooking loch with garden furniture and summerhouse/games room.
Holiday Protection Scheme
Holiday Protection Scheme
Cottages & Castles Ltd. (acting as agents for property owners) provides a guarantee for tenants who have to cancel their holiday at a cottage.
If it is necessary to cancel your holiday, for any of the reasons A 1-5 below, you may do so at any time up until the close of business on the last working day before your tenancy commences and we will refund your balance. Your deposit is not refundable. If you have made a late booking and paid in full you will receive your payment minus the normal deposit sum (usually 30%).
There is no charge for this holiday protection – it is included in the cost of your holiday. Please note that the protection does not apply to holidays in our properties with codes beginning with P (usually castles, mansions and lodges).
Deposits may be transferred to a different date for a holiday at the same property within 12 months of the original holiday date, subject to availability, but not, however, for a different property. If the new booking is at a higher rate the tenant must pay the extra cost. No refund will be made if the new date is at a lower rate.
1. Death, accidental bodily injury, or illness (excluding pre-existing or chronic illness/conditions, or illness arising through epidemics or pandemics)
a) the Proposer and/or persons with whom he/she has arranged to travel.
b) any close relative or business associate of the Proposer or of any person with whom he/she has arranged to travel or arranged to meet at the specified holiday establishment. We will require appropriate documentary evidence of illness or bodily injury from a registered medical practitioner. This evidence must state that the Proposer is unfit to travel.
2. Jury service, witness call or unemployment through redundancy of the Proposer after the date of booking and prior to the commencement date of the holiday.
3. Fire or theft which is the subject of an insurance claim at the Insured’s main residence or business premises within seven days before commencement of the holiday.
4. Occupational postings not contemplated at the time the holiday is booked.
5. Cancellation or curtailment of scheduled transport services due to strikes, riots or civil commotion, but limited to the cost of alternative transport up to £50 per person for the outward journey only.
But not, however:
1. Disinclination to travel.
2. Failure of public or private transport.
3. Suicide, attempted suicide, insanity, the influence of intoxicating liquor or the effect of drugs not taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directed by a qualified medical practitioner or booking a holiday which is or would be against the advice of a registered medical practitioner.
4. Pregnancy unless problems occur which prevent the person travelling. A verification must be signed by a registered medical practitioner to this effect
5. Any loss which is otherwise insured.
6. Holiday accommodation booked outside Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands