Book / View Availability
Please contact us by clicking here and we will help book your holiday.
|- - Available|
|- - Not available|
|- - Your holiday can start on this day|
|From Date||To Date||Weekly Rate||Deposit|
|Sat 07 Jan 2017||Fri 31 Mar 2017||£400||£120|
|Sat 01 Apr 2017||Fri 16 Jun 2017||£425||£130|
|Sat 17 Jun 2017||Fri 18 Aug 2017||£585||£175|
|Sat 19 Aug 2017||Fri 29 Sep 2017||£550||£165|
|Sat 30 Sep 2017||Wed 20 Dec 2017||£400||£120|
|Thu 21 Dec 2017||Wed 27 Dec 2017||£645||£195|
|Thu 28 Dec 2017||Wed 03 Jan 2018||£645||£195|
The central location of the property means you are only a short walk away from the ferry terminal, local shops and other amenities - perfect if you would rather leave the car at home and explore the island on foot. There are lots of cafes, hotels and restaurants within close proximity to Shurig, with many activities and places of interest to see nearby, such as Brodick Castle, the sandy beaches and Goatfell Mountain (for the more adventurous!).
Whether you stay close by and enjoy the magnificent views over the golf course, or prefer to travel further afield and discover more of the Isle of Arran, Shurig is the ideal base for an easy and relaxing holiday.
Lounge with dining area (with ample seating for 8), well appointed kitchen, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, whb & wc. Double bedroom with whb and spectacular views of Goatfell. Bright twin room with whb and views. Bathroom with bath, shower over, wc & whb.
Holiday Protection Scheme
Holiday Protection Scheme
Cottages & Castles Ltd. (acting as agents for property owners) provides a guarantee for tenants who have to cancel their holiday at a cottage.
If it is necessary to cancel your holiday, for any of the reasons A 1-5 below, you may do so at any time up until the close of business on the last working day before your tenancy commences and we will refund your balance. Your deposit is not refundable. If you have made a late booking and paid in full you will receive your payment minus the normal deposit sum (usually 30%).
There is no charge for this holiday protection – it is included in the cost of your holiday. Please note that the protection does not apply to holidays in our properties with codes beginning with P (usually castles, mansions and lodges).
Deposits may be transferred to a different date for a holiday at the same property within 12 months of the original holiday date, subject to availability, but not, however, for a different property. If the new booking is at a higher rate the tenant must pay the extra cost. No refund will be made if the new date is at a lower rate.
1. Death, accidental bodily injury, or illness (excluding pre-existing or chronic illness/conditions, or illness arising through epidemics or pandemics)
a) the Proposer and/or persons with whom he/she has arranged to travel.
b) any close relative or business associate of the Proposer or of any person with whom he/she has arranged to travel or arranged to meet at the specified holiday establishment. We will require appropriate documentary evidence of illness or bodily injury from a registered medical practitioner. This evidence must state that the Proposer is unfit to travel.
2. Jury service, witness call or unemployment through redundancy of the Proposer after the date of booking and prior to the commencement date of the holiday.
3. Fire or theft which is the subject of an insurance claim at the Insured’s main residence or business premises within seven days before commencement of the holiday.
4. Occupational postings not contemplated at the time the holiday is booked.
5. Cancellation or curtailment of scheduled transport services due to strikes, riots or civil commotion, but limited to the cost of alternative transport up to £50 per person for the outward journey only.
But not, however:
1. Disinclination to travel.
2. Failure of public or private transport.
3. Suicide, attempted suicide, insanity, the influence of intoxicating liquor or the effect of drugs not taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directed by a qualified medical practitioner or booking a holiday which is or would be against the advice of a registered medical practitioner.
4. Pregnancy unless problems occur which prevent the person travelling. A verification must be signed by a registered medical practitioner to this effect
5. Any loss which is otherwise insured.
6. Holiday accommodation booked outside Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands