Book / View Availability
Please contact us by clicking here and we will help book your holiday.
|- - Available|
|- - Not available|
|- - Your holiday can start on this day|
|From Date||To Date||Weekly Rate||Deposit|
|Sat 14 Nov 2015||Sun 20 Dec 2015||£440||£135|
|Mon 21 Dec 2015||Sun 27 Dec 2015||£770||£235|
|Mon 28 Dec 2015||Sun 03 Jan 2016||£770||£235|
|Mon 04 Jan 2016||Fri 08 Jan 2016||£484||£150|
|Sat 09 Jan 2016||Mon 28 Mar 2016||£484||£150|
|Tue 29 Mar 2016||Mon 20 Jun 2016||£605||£180|
|Tue 21 Jun 2016||Mon 05 Sep 2016||£726||£220|
|Tue 06 Sep 2016||Mon 24 Oct 2016||£605||£180|
|Tue 25 Oct 2016||Sun 18 Dec 2016||£484||£150|
|Mon 19 Dec 2016||Sun 25 Dec 2016||£847||£255|
|Mon 26 Dec 2016||Mon 02 Jan 2017||£847||£255|
|Tue 03 Jan 2017||Fri 31 Mar 2017||£484||£150|
|Sat 01 Apr 2017||Fri 23 Jun 2017||£605||£180|
|Sat 24 Jun 2017||Fri 08 Sep 2017||£726||£220|
|Sat 09 Sep 2017||Fri 27 Oct 2017||£605||£180|
|Sat 28 Oct 2017||Mon 18 Dec 2017||£484||£150|
|Tue 19 Dec 2017||Mon 25 Dec 2017||£847||£255|
|Tue 26 Dec 2017||Tue 02 Jan 2018||£847||£255|
Inside the delight continues, with the same exceptionally high standard as magnificent Balnakeil House on the same estate and Dignity and Time in the Borders. With an open plan living area and Anta furnishings, this is a sumptuous and welcoming spot to return to. A new window has been thoughtfully introduced so that you can gaze across the sea and bay whilst enjoying your meals.
This is a perfect place for solitude, for romance or for those who love the best of scenery and surroundings. You can do as much or as little as you like – walk the mile to the village pub or chocolatier, play golf, fish or just walk. It is a gem.
Open plan kitchen/dining/living area, bedroom with king size bed and shower room with shower, WC & WHB.
Telephone - 1 hour max on UK calls only, others will be charged.
Refundable extra charge: Good Housekeeping Deposit £150
Holiday Protection Scheme
Holiday Protection Scheme
Cottages & Castles Ltd. (acting as agents for property owners) provides a guarantee for tenants who have to cancel their holiday at a cottage.
If it is necessary to cancel your holiday, for any of the reasons A 1-5 below, you may do so at any time up until the close of business on the last working day before your tenancy commences and we will refund your balance. Your deposit is not refundable. If you have made a late booking and paid in full you will receive your payment minus the normal deposit sum (usually 30%).
There is no charge for this holiday protection – it is included in the cost of your holiday. Please note that the protection does not apply to holidays in our properties with codes beginning with P (usually castles, mansions and lodges).
Deposits may be transferred to a different date for a holiday at the same property within 12 months of the original holiday date, subject to availability, but not, however, for a different property. If the new booking is at a higher rate the tenant must pay the extra cost. No refund will be made if the new date is at a lower rate.
1. Death, accidental bodily injury, or illness (excluding pre-existing or chronic illness/conditions, or illness arising through epidemics or pandemics)
a) the Proposer and/or persons with whom he/she has arranged to travel.
b) any close relative or business associate of the Proposer or of any person with whom he/she has arranged to travel or arranged to meet at the specified holiday establishment. We will require appropriate documentary evidence of illness or bodily injury from a registered medical practitioner. This evidence must state that the Proposer is unfit to travel.
2. Jury service, witness call or unemployment through redundancy of the Proposer after the date of booking and prior to the commencement date of the holiday.
3. Fire or theft which is the subject of an insurance claim at the Insured’s main residence or business premises within seven days before commencement of the holiday.
4. Occupational postings not contemplated at the time the holiday is booked.
5. Cancellation or curtailment of scheduled transport services due to strikes, riots or civil commotion, but limited to the cost of alternative transport up to £50 per person for the outward journey only.
But not, however:
1. Disinclination to travel.
2. Failure of public or private transport.
3. Suicide, attempted suicide, insanity, the influence of intoxicating liquor or the effect of drugs not taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directed by a qualified medical practitioner or booking a holiday which is or would be against the advice of a registered medical practitioner.
4. Pregnancy unless problems occur which prevent the person travelling. A verification must be signed by a registered medical practitioner to this effect
5. Any loss which is otherwise insured.
6. Holiday accommodation booked outside Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands