Book online or call our sales team on 01738 451 610.
Book / View Availability
Please contact us by clicking here and we will help book your holiday.
|- - Available|
|- - Not available|
|- - Your holiday can start on this day|
|From Date||To Date||Weekly Rate||Deposit|
|Sat 11 Feb 2017||Fri 07 Apr 2017||£320||£100|
|Sat 08 Apr 2017||Fri 28 Apr 2017||£400||£120|
|Sat 29 Apr 2017||Fri 26 May 2017||£400||£120|
|Sat 27 May 2017||Fri 02 Jun 2017||£500||£150|
|Sat 03 Jun 2017||Fri 23 Jun 2017||£500||£150|
|Sat 24 Jun 2017||Fri 08 Sep 2017||£530||£160|
|Sat 09 Sep 2017||Fri 22 Sep 2017||£500||£150|
|Sat 23 Sep 2017||Fri 06 Oct 2017||£400||£120|
|Sat 07 Oct 2017||Fri 27 Oct 2017||£400||£120|
|Sat 28 Oct 2017||Fri 10 Nov 2017||£320||£100|
|Sat 11 Nov 2017||Wed 20 Dec 2017||£320||£100|
|Thu 21 Dec 2017||Wed 27 Dec 2017||£520||£155|
|Thu 28 Dec 2017||Wed 03 Jan 2018||£520||£155|
|Thu 04 Jan 2018||Fri 05 Jan 2018||£320||£100|
|Sat 06 Jan 2018||Fri 09 Feb 2018||£320||£100|
|Sat 10 Feb 2018||Fri 23 Mar 2018||£320||£100|
|Sat 24 Mar 2018||Fri 13 Apr 2018||£400||£120|
|Sat 14 Apr 2018||Fri 25 May 2018||£400||£120|
|Sat 26 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||£500||£150|
|Sat 02 Jun 2018||Fri 22 Jun 2018||£500||£150|
|Sat 23 Jun 2018||Fri 07 Sep 2018||£530||£160|
|Sat 08 Sep 2018||Fri 21 Sep 2018||£500||£150|
|Sat 22 Sep 2018||Fri 05 Oct 2018||£400||£120|
|Sat 06 Oct 2018||Fri 26 Oct 2018||£400||£120|
|Sat 27 Oct 2018||Fri 09 Nov 2018||£320||£100|
|Sat 10 Nov 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||£320||£100|
|Fri 21 Dec 2018||Thu 27 Dec 2018||£520||£155|
|Fri 28 Dec 2018||Thu 03 Jan 2019||£520||£155|
Tomintoul, the highest village in the Highlands, is only 4 miles away and offers a post office/shop, restaurants, tourist information and some lovely craft shops. Glenlivet is situated in the very heart of Speyside’s malt whisky country and offers the perfect place to discover and sample one of Scotland’s most famous exports. There is excellent fishing on the Rivers Avon and Livet, both tributaries of the River Spey and renowned for the quality of salmon and sea trout that can be enjoyed here. Glenlivet also offers numerous walking trails for all abilities, excellent mountain biking routes and skiing at the Lecht Ski Centre. Grantown on Spey (15 miles) is a lovely traditional Highland town on the River Spey and offers a choice of interesting shops and numerous cafes, bars and restaurants. There is also an 18 hole golf course surrounded by beautiful woodland. Aviemore (27 miles), the centre of the National Park, has a wide range of interests and activities to suit all visitors such as hill walking over the magnificent Cairngorm mountains, water sports at Loch Morlich, the Cairngorm Reindeer herd and the Strathspey Steam Railway. This is a great place for families with Landmark Adventure Park at Carrbridge and the Kincraig Highland Wildlife Park offering fun days out.
Sitting room with open fire. Kitchen. TV/playroom. Double bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath/WC. Ladder style stairs to first floor. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom.
Guests should be aware that the Wifi can be slow and sometimes temperamental. This is simply because the cottage is in a beautiful rural location - a peaceful part of the world which is perfect for relaxing.
Holiday Protection Scheme
Holiday Protection Scheme
Cottages & Castles Ltd. (acting as agents for property owners) provides a guarantee for tenants who have to cancel their holiday at a cottage.
If it is necessary to cancel your holiday, for any of the reasons A 1-5 below, you may do so at any time up until the close of business on the last working day before your tenancy commences and we will refund your balance. Your deposit is not refundable. If you have made a late booking and paid in full you will receive your payment minus the normal deposit sum (usually 30%).
There is no charge for this holiday protection – it is included in the cost of your holiday. Please note that the protection does not apply to holidays in our properties with codes beginning with P (usually castles, mansions and lodges).
Deposits may be transferred to a different date for a holiday at the same property within 12 months of the original holiday date, subject to availability, but not, however, for a different property. If the new booking is at a higher rate the tenant must pay the extra cost. No refund will be made if the new date is at a lower rate.
1. Death, accidental bodily injury, or illness (excluding pre-existing or chronic illness/conditions, or illness arising through epidemics or pandemics)
a) the Proposer and/or persons with whom he/she has arranged to travel.
b) any close relative or business associate of the Proposer or of any person with whom he/she has arranged to travel or arranged to meet at the specified holiday establishment. We will require appropriate documentary evidence of illness or bodily injury from a registered medical practitioner. This evidence must state that the Proposer is unfit to travel.
2. Jury service, witness call or unemployment through redundancy of the Proposer after the date of booking and prior to the commencement date of the holiday.
3. Fire or theft which is the subject of an insurance claim at the Insured’s main residence or business premises within seven days before commencement of the holiday.
4. Occupational postings not contemplated at the time the holiday is booked.
5. Cancellation or curtailment of scheduled transport services due to strikes, riots or civil commotion, but limited to the cost of alternative transport up to £50 per person for the outward journey only.
But not, however:
1. Disinclination to travel.
2. Failure of public or private transport.
3. Suicide, attempted suicide, insanity, the influence of intoxicating liquor or the effect of drugs not taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directed by a qualified medical practitioner or booking a holiday which is or would be against the advice of a registered medical practitioner.
4. Pregnancy unless problems occur which prevent the person travelling. A verification must be signed by a registered medical practitioner to this effect
5. Any loss which is otherwise insured.
6. Holiday accommodation booked outside Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands